The Sip is a bevtech luxury brand changing the wine industry and the way sparkling wines are discovered. We offer an array of sparkling wines from around the world in a gift-ready box, making it convenient, affordable and fun to discover sparkling wine without breaking the bank. Our mission is to help everyone celebrate & elevate their every day.
Since our founding in 2020, The Sip has been named one of the top 3 wine subscriptions by USA Today and we’re a top retailer for some amazing brands. As a Venture backed startup, we are at that perfect stage of growth, where we’re still small enough for you to make a major difference, while big enough to do some amazing things, and now is a great time to join The Sip team.
Our founders, who are both Oakland natives who are realizing their true potential, are dedicated to investing in others so that they can do the same. That is why The Sip is committed to making an impact within our community. With each purchase, The Sip makes a charitable donation to nonprofit organizations. To learn more about this click here.
At The Sip we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.
The Growth Product Management Internship Role:
As a Sip summer intern, you will receive a first hand glimpse at what it’s like to work at the world’s first palate first champagne discovery platform. . During the 4 month program, you will tackle projects alongside our small but mighty team, with the opportunity to make a real impact on The Sip’s business.Our paid internships are ideal for ambitious students or recent grads who thrive in ambiguity, like a good challenge, and want a jump start on their career development. Oh, and interested in tasting a lot of great quality Champagne along the way (we take our research very seriously!)
As our Growth Product Management intern, you’ll be focused on developing features and experiences that drive buyer growth. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the cross-functional growth organization including product, marketing, and analytics to make a tangible impact in the course of your summer. You’ll conduct and synthesize qualitative customer research including interviews, surveys, and/or usability testing, and interpret quantitative data such as funnel analysis and A/B tests. You’ll use your qualitative and quantitative insights to identify opportunities to engage new customers. Deep customer empathy, interpersonal skills, and an ability to break down complex problems will be essential in this highly cross-functional and strategic position.
The Sip Internship program is a 4 month program. The program begins June 6th and Ends September 30th.
What You Will Learn & Your Impact:
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with the cross-functional growth organization including product, marketing, and analytics to make a tangible impact in the course of your summer
- You’ll conduct and synthesize qualitative customer research including interviews, surveys, and/or usability testing, and interpret quantitative data such as funnel analysis and A/B tests
- You’ll use your qualitative and quantitative insights to identify opportunities to engage new customers
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with passionate and supportive team members who encourage new ideas, feedback and collaboration
Who We are Looking For:
- Currently working on completion/or completed a Bachelor's degree in related field (Business and/or Communications)
- Candidate must exhibit the following skills and/or experience:
- Strong interest in User Experience
- Deep customer empathy, interpersonal skills, and an ability to break down complex problems will be essential in this highly cross-functional and strategic position
- Proficient in popular product management software ( Monday.com, Slack, Asana, and Google Suites)
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever-changing landscape
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Personable and flexible with demands and changes in a fast-moving business environment