The Sip is a bevtech luxury brand changing the wine industry and the way sparkling wines are discovered. We offer an array of sparkling wines from around the world in a gift-ready box, making it convenient, affordable and fun to discover sparkling wine without breaking the bank. Our mission is to help everyone celebrate & elevate their every day.
Since our founding in 2020, The Sip has been named one of the top 3 wine subscriptions by USA Today and we’re a top retailer for some amazing brands. As a Venture backed startup, we are at that perfect stage of growth, where we’re still small enough for you to make a major difference, while big enough to do some amazing things, and now is a great time to join The Sip team.
Our founders, who are both Oakland natives who are realizing their true potential, are dedicated to investing in others so that they can do the same. That is why The Sip is committed to making an impact within our community. With each purchase, The Sip makes a charitable donation to nonprofit organizations. To learn more about this click here.
At The Sip we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.
The Retail Marketing Internship Role:
As a Sip summer intern, you will receive a first hand glimpse at what it’s like to work at the world’s first palate first champagne discovery platform. . During the 4 month program, you will tackle projects alongside our small but mighty team, with the opportunity to make a real impact on The Sip’s business.Our paid internships are ideal for ambitious students or recent grads who thrive in ambiguity, like a good challenge, and want a jump start on their career development. Oh, and interested in tasting a lot of great quality Champagne along the way (we take our research very seriously!)
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our customers have the access to the right products at the right right time to fuel our clients’ Champagne obsessions. That’s where our operations team comes in, to keep our warehouse effective and running smoothly. As our Operations Intern, you are part of the team that is the backbone of the brand and essential in providing the best possible experience for every customer that lands on our site.
The Sip Internship program is a 4 month program. The program begins June 6th and Ends September 30th.
What You Will Learn & Your Impact:
- Supporting Operational Excellence As an Operations Intern, you help keep the warehouse running smoothly in collaboration with the operations team
- Your role is vital and supports the high standards that our customer expect
- Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include, completing daily processing and organization of damages,RTS, and daily ship outs
- Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the warehouse in a timely manner
- Communicate all inventory updates with the planning team
- Maintaining, organizing, cleaning the warehouse as needed
Who We are Looking For:
- Currently working on completion/or completed a Bachelor's degree in related field ( Business and/or Communications)
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Flexible availability early mornings and Saturdays as needed
- Actively seek creative solutions and love a challenge
- Are eager to learn, grow, and have fun!